WomenTech Network announces Women in Tech Global Awards 2022 Finalists celebrating 100 000 women, minorities, and allies in tech.
Cheryl Miller Van Dÿck, DLI Director, has been recognized as a Women in Tech Global Awards 2022 finalist by WomenTech Network, the world’s largest community for women in tech with more than 6000 ambassadors from 172 countries.
To support Cheryl’s nomination and promote the mission of the WomenTech Network please visit the organizer’s site and share about Cheryl’s nomination via social media before December 1, 2022!
1247 Contestants from 142 Countries in 16 Categories
Cheryl Miller Van Dÿck, DLI Director, was named a finalist in the category Special Recognition: Women in ICT Award for her groundbreaking global work promoting digital equity and greater participation of girls and women in digital fields. Award-winners will be announced on December 1 at the Women in Tech Global Awards & Inspire Summit.
About her nomination, Cheryl says “doing good is its own reward, but it is a true privilege to bring recognition to our incredible DLI team, and to be showcased among such leaders in promoting digital equity and women in technology. Thank you WomenTech Network for this honor!”
“We understand the value of recognizing small and major victories. This is why we shine a light on accomplished and aspiring women-in-tech leaders, who are working toward a more equitable and inclusive world,” says Anna Radulovski, CEO and Founder at WomenTech Network.
The Women in Tech Global Awards 2022 and Inspire Summit
The Women in Tech Global Awards 2022 and Inspire Summit is an annual celebration following the WomenTech Network global Women in Tech Conference, the world’s largest virtual conference for women in technology. It includes:
- An entire day full of insightful talks and networking opportunities.
- Q&A with 20 keynote speakers from Intel, Airbnb, Meta, IBM, and more.
The virtual ceremony and summit will feature some of the most accomplished women in tech. The event will also offer 1:1 networking opportunities with finalists, winners and speakers.
About the Digital Leadership Institute
The Digital Leadership Institute is a Brussels-based, international NGO and a recognised world leader in promoting greater participation of girls and women in strategic, innovative ESTEAM (Entrepreneurship & Arts powered by STEM) sectors, through four areas of activity:
- Education and Skills Development: Providing young and career-age women leadership, business, personal- and professional-development and ESTEAM skills through direct access to experts and tools that encourage them toward entrepreneurship and leadership in ESTEAM studies and careers.
- Innovation and Entrepreneurship Support: Cultivating an environment for generating the seeds of future enterprise in cutting edge ESTEAM fields for girls and women. Delivering digital, business and leadership expertise, tools, and access for girls and women to bring new discoveries and business seeds to market.
- Advocacy and Awareness Building: Promoting grassroots initiatives to create interest in and to provide skills to girls and women in ESTEAM, coupled with top-down advocacy to create conditions for increasing their participation and to foster female entrepreneurship and leadership in ESTEAM sectors.
- Research and Consultancy: Increasing knowledge, fostering better understanding of the challenges, and promoting and implementing solutions to address the under-representation of girls and women in ESTEAM sectors and leadership. Engaging in research actions and consulting services for individuals and organisations looking to benefit from our knowledge and expertise.
Cheryl Miller is a recognized leader in grassroots action and global advocacy to close the digital gender divide and promote women’s economic empowerment. In 2014, she founded the Brussels-based Digital Leadership Institute which has earned worldwide renown with a wide range of high impact programs with an ESTEAM thrust and recognized by the UN in 2019 for its global leadership and many contributions to inclusive digital transformation. In 2018, both Google and the Financial Times placed Cheryl on the list of 100 Digital Pioneers of Europe and she advises the European Commission on topics like technology, ethics, equity and inclusion. Having presented at top venues and gatherings worldwide, she is a sought after international speaker and thought leader on inclusive digital transformation, digital equity and women’s entrepreneurship.
About WomenTech Network
WomenTech Network is the world’s leading community for women in tech with more than 6,000 Global Ambassadors representing 172 countries. 70,000 tech leaders have collaborated with the network to date in order to cultivate a diverse global network that reaches 3.5 million people. WomenTech Network strives to empower women in tech through leadership development, professional growth, and mentorship programs. WomenTech Network hosts regular career networking events and a global tech conference for members to connect with like-minded professionals and learn about job opportunities at leading companies that value diversity.
Learn more about WomenTech Networks’ events and programs at www.womentech.net.
For group tickets please email firstname.lastname@example.org.