In the context of the Coding for Young People project, the Digital Leadership Institute and its partners have developed a FREE Android App Training Toolkit for use and sharing by individuals and organisations interested in teaching Android using the MIT App Inventor platform.
- Download the ‘Talk2Me” training presentation and watch the 50-minute “Talk2Me” training video. Use these to teach Android to your students, and feel free to share them with others!
- Download the training guidelines that include links to resources in English, Italian and Spanish!
- Fill out the Survey about your experience to let us know if we’re on the right track!
- Join the Coding for Young People Community to benefit from future resources from the project and its partners!
- Don’t hesitate to contact us if we can support you in any way in your mission to teach coding to young people!
Featured Image: PC Magazine