During the week of 1-5 February 2016, hundreds of regions and cities across Europe will be celebrating the power of startups to revitalise the economy, stimulate job creation and address our most pressing social needs in innovative ways. Actors — from governmental authorities to university incubators and grassroots organisations — are all on board to support the first-ever Startup Europe Week by showcasing the opportunities, resources and support available to individuals in their communities who are eager to launch a new enterprise.
Ms. Cheryl Miller, DLI Founder, is coordinating 2016 Startup Europe Week activities for the Brussels Capital Region, numbering four events organised by local startup ecosystem leaders and collectively presented as “Brussels: The Heart of Startup.” In addition, the launch event for Startup Europe Week will also take place in Brussels at the European Committee of the Regions premises.
For more information and to register for the Startup Europe Week 2016 activities taking place in Brussels from 1 to 5 February, please follow the below links:
- 1 February: Startup Europe Week Launch Event – European Union Committee of the Regions
- 1 February: “Promoting Tech Startup in Brussels” – European Commission Representation in Brussels
- 2 February: “Embrace Your Inner Entrepreneur” – Co.Station
- 3 February: “From Success to First Steps” – Betacowork
- 4 February: “Bluemix Girls’ Night at inQube: Women & the Cloud” – inQube/DLI
Event organisers across Europe look forward to welcoming you in their cities and regions for this inaugural Startup Europe Week, and we especially welcome your involvement in “Brussels: The Heart of Startup!”